Saturday 21 August 2010

Monkeys Revisited

Now that I may be focussing on Manta Rays, I think I should pick something other than Monkeys to do my research on because they could be very similar and I haven't done much monkey research yet anyway.

I made this brainstorm to see how I could research something else within monkeys but then decided to choose a different topic all together and made some ideas for other topics at the bottom left.


I decided to choose Stars as one of my topics because I am really interested in space and stuff but stars are specific and everyone likes stars. Stars must be good.
I have also chosen Telephones. Not like mobile phones, I mean real cool old fashioned land line telephones. They are definitely good.

So I have finally decided on my 5 topics:
  1. The Ocean/ Manta Rays
  2. Gods
  3. Independent Cinema
  4. Stars
  5. Telephones

No comments:

Post a Comment