Friday 9 July 2010

Monkeys

Ive always loved monkeys.
I like all different types of monkeys.
I think that I like them so much because I find them so interesting and I think that I find them so interesting because of how complex they are as creatures. I've never seen in an animal so much as in a monkey the ability to appear to have completely free will and learning capability which I find really interesting.
I also love the range of emotions that monkeys can express which shows me how close it can be to a human despite being so different.
Monkeys look like little fluffy people.

This is some photoshop image I made of an orangutan last year:



Obviously 'monkey' isn't a great way to describe the animals that I'm talking about as I'm sure they have a lot of seperate sub species and genomes but I have always known my interest in monkeys as an intest in 'monkeys'.
The first step to researching this topic will have to be distinguishing between different types of monkeys and what kinds there are and what I mean when I say 'monkey'.

No comments:

Post a Comment